PFI and waste management business
EMunicipal waste treatment is the most feasible business for PFI!
- It is rational that, while the private sector accepts start-up and operation maintenance risk, the public sector takes financial risk.-
EIntermunicipal waste disposal and power generation business in the Kimitsu area introduces a private initiative!
- Inauguration of the "Kazusa Clean System"-
EA compost center, which reduced construction cost by 20% through PFI, began operation!
- Kanagasaki city, Iwate prefecture-
EAchieving a recycling-based city with support of citizen and private companies
- Sendai city, Miyagi prefecture-
EMixed treatment of municipal and industrial wastes by gasification melting
- Kurashiki city, Okayama prefecture-
EThe introduction of private initiative increases public service and reduces cost!
- Fukuoka city, Fukuoka prefecture-
Special Overseas Report
Lifestyles that do not produce waste, as seen in Freiberg, Germany (Part 4)
Traffic safety education and garbage collection vehicles at garbage collection points
Local government today
Promoting waste reduction and recycling through a source-separation program
- Kadoma city, Osaka prefecture-
Visit to an Intermediate Treatment Facility
Technology of electronic furnace treatment of incineration ash and fly ash produces slag
- Central Electric Industries, Co. Ltd., (Kashima city, Ibaraki prefecture)-
The total generation of garbage reached 51,450,000 tons in Japan
Proposed budget for FY waste and recycling policy
The construction of a PET bottle recycling plant, with the second-largest capacity in Kyushu, was completed
About 6.7 million home appliances, in the form of 4 items, have been collected since the implementation of the Home Appliance Recycling Law